Rapyd offers a multi-currency Client Wallet that helps your business fund payouts using the required currencies. Rapyd Disburse is built on a “Good Funds” model, which means your organization must have funds available in the Rapyd Client Wallet prior to a Disbursement.
The Rapyd Client Wallet has the following features:
- Storing funds collected from outside sources.
- Managing accounts in multiple currencies.
- Converting currency.
- Sending money to and receiving money from other wallets.
- Sending money to bank accounts.
- Making payments for goods and services.
Learn more about Rapyd Wallet Features.
Steps to create a Client Wallet for Rapyd Disburse:
Updated 2 months ago
|Rapyd Disburse Payout Methods|