Accept More Payment Methods With Rapyd Collect
Give customers a better payment experience by offering their preferred local payment methods. Add more payment options to effectively increase conversion rate and your average cart size.
Explore each payment method to learn how you can improve your customer checkout experience:
Payment Categories will help you determine the specific payment method types.
Accept card payments, add 3DS verification security, and securely store payment info for return customers.
Accept ACH, BACS, and other transfers including bank redirect payment methods online.
Cash Payments Online
Let your eCommerce customers pay with cash 2M+ Convenience Stores.
Start accepting all of these payment methods today with Rapyd Checkout.
Card to Card Payments
Send a payment from one card to another.
Collect payments with popular and secure digital local eWallets.
Different payment methods are accepted in each country. Rapyd Collect allows you to choose what country and payment method to accept for your customers.
1. Find Payment Methods and Required Fields
- Use List Payment Methods by Country to view the available payment methods in a given country.
Note: Use List Countries for a full list of available countries.
- Rapyd processes the request and returns with payment methods for the specific country.
- Use Get Payment Method Required Fields to find required fields for a payment method.
- Rapyd processes request and returns with payment method required fields.
2. Process Customer's Payment Method
- Customer selects payment method and confirms payment.
- You request Rapyd to process the payment method with Create Payment Request.
- Rapyd processes the payment and sends the webhook response.
- You receive Payment Confirmation — Webhook and notify the customer.
Updated 7 months ago
Learn how to accept card payments and bank transfers:
|Payment Types Overview|