Rapyd Collect enables you to accept hundreds of different payment methods globally and lowers the barriers of doing business around the globe.
- Set up your ecommerce shopping cart for your retail or digital goods business.
- Set up subscription billing for your short or long-term digital service business.
- Enhance your marketplace - accept payments from customers and pay your sellers from a single integration.
- Create single or multiple invoices for your freelance or service-based business.
- Accept payments online from businesses and individuals.
Rapyd Collect also has a rich feature set that can turn payment acceptance into a strategic advantage for your business.
- Foreign Exchange enables you to accept any currency and generate invoices in any currency.
- The Escrow feature provides several options for holding a payment and releasing some or all of the payment when a predetermined requirement is met.
- Collect payments from multiple parties with our Split Payments feature.
- Generate subscriptions, or recurring payments, for short and long term services that your business provides.
The fastest way to start accepting payments is to add Rapid Checkout into your application or your ecommerce checkout process.
Hosted Integration - the quickest way to start accepting local payment methods is to add Rapyd’s customizable hosted checkout page.
Checkout Toolkit - embed fields into the payment section of your existing shopping cart to create a seamless experience for your users.
Dive in and start using our API to build your own payment acceptance experience within your website or application.
Integrate local payment methods into your iOS or Android App. Rapyd’s mobile SDK enables you to quickly integrate Rapyd’s Collect features into your mobile applications. The Rapyd Mobile SDK includes libraries, code samples, and documentation for iOS and Android.
The Rapyd Client Portal gives you access to all of your transactions, visibility into all of our payment methods, create a payment using our virtual terminal, and many other functionalities.
Updated 24 days ago
Get Started with Rapyd Checkout and learn about payment methods