You can define multiple bank accounts. Your company might need separate accounts for different currencies or different countries.
You must have Owner or Administrator privileges to add a bank account.
To define a bank account:
- Sign in to the production environment as described in Signing in to the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Account Details.
The Account Details page appears.
- To add your first bank account, tap Add Bank Account in the Bank Accounts section.
To add another bank account, tap the Add Bank Account icon in the Bank Accounts section.
The Add Bank Account panel appears:
- Provide the following information:
- Under Account Type, select Personal or Business.
- In the Country of Bank drop-down list, select the country in which the bank is located.
- In the Currency of Account drop-down list, select the currency of the bank account.
- Additional information, depending on your selections.
Bank Name Appears
- Under Bank Name, select your Payout Method Type to receive settlement of funds into your bank account. In some countries the payout method type may be specific to the bank name.
- Tap Next.
The following panel appears:
- Enter the values for the Reporting Information fields. Rapyd financial reports use these values to identify the account.
- Name of Account - A unique internal alias, such as US Dollar Account.
- Bank Name - The bank's name (e.g. Bank of America, Chase Bank) .
- Account Number - The bank account number.
- Enter the values for the Bank Details fields. These fields might vary, depending on your bank account's country and currency.
- IBAN - International Bank Account Number
- Company Name, or First Name & Last Name -
- Account Number - Bank Account Number. If more than one field, the second field should autofill.
- ABA (Routing) - Routing Number of the Bank
- Tap Submit.
The new bank account appears under Bank Accounts.
Updated about a month ago
|Modifying Bank Account Details|