To access the Client Portal, see Accessing the Client Portal.
The Client Portal provides the following management functionality:
- Home Page - Get started with your Rapyd sandbox account.
- My Account - Manage your personal profile. Manage your company's business details and bank accounts. Display the account credentials.
- Users and Roles - Manage the users that can log in to the Client Portal.
- Developers - Define endpoints to receive webhook notifications.
- Collect - View payment and refund transactions. Download related reports.
- Disburse - View payout transactions. Download related reports.
- Wallets - View and download a list of all wallets that your company manages. You can also display the details of a specific wallet.
- Issuing - Manage cards that are issued to wallets that your company manages. You can also display details of a specific card and view its transactions.
- Mass Invoices - Generate a batch of invoices for your customers.
- Mass Payouts - Generate a batch of payouts in a single operation.
- Rapyd Protect - Fraud management for cards and local payment methods
- Reports - View and download financial reports.
Updated 17 days ago
|Accessing the Client Portal|