You can customize your hosted page, and set the look and feel that will apply to all applicable Rapyd platform Hosted pages.
- Sign into Client Portal and navigate to Settings > Branding.
Select Your Hosted Page to View
The drop down will be selected as Hosted Checkout. You can views between the Hosted Checkout, Save Card Details Page, and Beneficiary Account Details page. Branding settings affects all hosted pages including Rapyd Collect, Disburse, and Issuing.
Tap the icon and upload an image file (png, jpg, jpeg, gif) containing your company logo.
Tap Color to select the color of the buttons on the display.
- In the Fallback URL field, enter the URL of the page that appears when the process is completed or canceled when
cancel_checkout_urlis not specified.
Complete and Cancel URLs
Other Hosted pages may have different fields such as
- Beneficiary Tokenization Page
- Rapyd Verify Hosted Page
- Hosted IDV Page
- Hosted Page Card Token Object
- Remove any Payment Methods you will not accept (Hosted Checkout only).
- Bank Redirect
- Bank Transfer
- Choose your call to action (CTA) main text (Hosted Checkout only).
- You can add your customer support contact information (optional) to be displayed on your hosted pages.
- Tap Save
- On the Branding page, switch between the mobile icon or desktop icon to view the preview of your hosted page.
Updated 3 months ago