Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Issuing > Transactions.
The Issued Card Transactions page appears.
Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, click the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear in the report.
- To change the column order, tap on a column header and drag it to a new place.
- Tap the Export icon at the top right corner of the page.
The Export data dialog box appears.
- Select one of the following:
- All data - Exports all of the data fields.
- Current View - Exports only the data fields that are currently displayed.
Select a range of dates and tap Export.
A pop-up message confirms that your report is being processed.
When your report is ready, Rapyd sends you a notification by email.
In the email message, tap Get File.
The file is downloaded to the Downloads folder on your local computer.
Transaction ID,Created At,Amount,Currency,Card Number,Authorization Number,Status,Direction,eWallet ID,Contact Name,Contact Phone Number,POS Name & Location 92ebd8b4-161c-11ea-94a4-023b8c97181a,03 December 2019 22:30 UTC,14.00,MXN,8005,2RFYXI,APPROVED_OR_COMPLETED_SUCCESSFULLY,Out,ewallet_4801de936f56b8d42ce29996cbbf8b35,John Doe,+972545787870,7 ELEVEN FFCC DE CUERNXICO CITY M EX 5e60ec57-161b-11ea-94a4-023b8c97181a,03 December 2019 22:22 UTC,12.00,MXN,6009,2828V6,APPROVED_OR_COMPLETED_SUCCESSFULLY,Out,ewallet_4801de936f56b8d42ce29996cbbf8b35,John Doe,+972545787870,EXTRA K PRADO NORTE XICO CITY M EX 3b4b80c8-152c-11ea-94a4-023b8c97181a,02 December 2019 17:50 UTC,10.00,MXN,0000,1EMLA7,APPROVED_OR_COMPLETED_SUCCESSFULLY,Out,ewallet_f810adc4fb11642b93409c62ee1bd8ca,John Doe,525550733757,EXTRA K PRADO NORTE XICO CITY M EX 4f44c12a-151f-11ea-94a4-023b8c97181a,02 December 2019 16:18 UTC,69.00,MXN,9007,19AR0B,APPROVED_OR_COMPLETED_SUCCESSFULLY,Out,ewallet_f810adc4fb11642b93409c62ee1bd8ca,John Doe,525550733757,OXXO ESC DE GUERRA MEXXICO CITY M EX
Line 1 contains a list of headers. Each header is a column heading in the Issued Card Transactions page. For a description of the headers, see Viewing Issued Card Details.
All subsequent lines contain the records, one record per line.
Updated 17 days ago
|Resetting a Card PIN|