Download a sample mass invoice file to serve as a template for your own file.
This is the first step in Creating Mass Invoices.
This procedure requires Owner or Administrator privileges.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Collect > Mass Invoices.
The Mass Invoices page appears.
Select Download Sample File
A Sample File dialog box appears.
Select the sample file you want to download:
- Payment - a specific payment method.
- Hosted - an embedded checkout page.
If you select Payment, then you must also select the country, currency, and payment method type.
- Click the Download button. The sample mass invoice file is downloaded to your computer. The file is in CSV format.
The file includes a row containing the names of the required and optional fields for the specific payment type or checkout page. The following is a sample file for the 'us_psc_cash' payment type.
- Continue to Creating a Mass Invoice File.
Updated 17 days ago
|Creating a Mass Invoice File|