Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Issuing > Cards.
The Issued Cards page appears.
Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, click the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear in the report.
- To change the column order, tap on a column header and drag it to a new place.
- Tap the Export icon at the top right corner of the page.
The Export data dialog box appears.
- Select one of the following:
- All data - Exports all of the data fields.
- Current View - Exports only the data fields that are currently displayed.
Select a range of dates and tap Export.
A pop-up message confirms that your report is being processed.
When your report is ready, Rapyd sends you a notification by email.
In the email message, tap Get File.
The file is downloaded to the Downloads folder on your local computer.
Card ID,Contact Name,Card Number,Status,Phone Number,eWallet ID,Contact Type,Assigned At,Activated At,Country,Created At,Sub Bin,Expiration Date card_372c25a6521ce01cfaac32bfc33d6075,John Doe,8005,Active,+972545787870,ewallet_4801de936f56b8d42ce29996cbbf8b35,personal,28 November 2019 13:17 UTC,28 November 2019 13:28 UTC,mx,13 November 2019 11:30 UTC,86,0924 card_c55d57649a5928386b712cd8d17e7a1c,Jane Doe,6009,Active,+972545787870,ewallet_4801de936f56b8d42ce29996cbbf8b35,personal,28 November 2019 13:19 UTC,28 November 2019 13:28 UTC,mx,13 November 2019 11:30 UTC,89,0924
Line 1 contains a list of headers. Each header is a column heading in the Issued Cards page.
All subsequent lines contain the records, one record per line.
Updated 17 days ago
|Blocking a Card|