- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Issuing > Cards.
The Issued Cards page appears.
- Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, click the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear on screen.
- To change the column order, click on a column header and drag it to a new place.
- Other things you can do:
- To view additional columns, hover over the table and move the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- To scroll through the issued cards of the table, move the vertical scroll bar at the right side of the page.
- To filter the list, type a value in the Search field.
- To sort the list, click the column heading.
The following table describes the columns:
Time of activation of the card.
Time of issuance of the card to a wallet contact.
Rapyd identifier of the card.
Name of the wallet contact that the card is assigned to.
The number of the card provided by the card issuer.
Type of the contact. Personal or Business.
Country where the card was issued.
Time the card was issued.
Card expiration date.
Status of the card.
Two-digit code for the card program.
Phone number of the wallet contact that the card is issued to.
ID of the wallet that the card is related to.
Card type. For example: MasterCard or Visa.
Updated 18 days ago
|Viewing Issued Card Details|