- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Disburse > Payouts.
The Payouts page appears.
- Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, click the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear on screen.
- To change the column order, tap on a column header and drag it to a new place.
- Other things you can do:
- To view additional columns, hover over the table and move the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- To scroll through the pages of the table, move the vertical scroll bar at the right side of the page.
- To filter the list, type a value in the Search field.
- To sort the list, tap the column heading.
The following tables describe the fields in the Payouts page.
The amount of the payout, in units defined by Currency.
Date and time that the payout was created.
The date that the payout was completed.
Three-letter ISO 4217 code for the currency used in the Amount field.
Merchant Reference ID
ID defined by the merchant. Rapyd does not validate this value to enforce uniqueness.
ID of the payout object. String starting with payout_.
Payout Method Type
The payout method type, for example us_mastercard_card.
The type of the payout. One of the following:
Indicates the status of the payout. One of the following:
Sender Entity Type
Type of entity of the sender.
Sender Full Name
The sender's full name.
The ID of the sender.
The country of the sender.
The currency used by the sender.
The ID of the beneficiary.
Country of the beneficiary.
Beneficiary Entity Type
The entity type of the beneficiary.
Beneficiary Full Name
The beneficiary's full name.
Updated 21 days ago
|Viewing Payout Details|