You can view a list of all refund transactions.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Collect > Refunds.
The Refunds page appears.
- Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, tap the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear on screen and tap Apply.
- To change the column order, grab a column header and drag it to a new position.
- To sort the list, hover over a column header. If the cursor turns into a pointing finger, tap the header. An arrow indicates the sort direction. To change the direction, tap the header again.
- Other things you can do:
- To filter the list, tap the Search field at the top. Suggested filters appear. Select a filter and type a value, or type a free text string. Then tap the magnifying glass icon.
- To clear a filter, delete the text in the Search field and tap the magnifying glass icon.
- To apply an advanced filter, tap the Filter icon at the top right. In the Filter window, select a field and a condition, and enter a value. To define an additional filter, tap + Add Filter and fill in the field, condition, and value. Then tap Apply.
- To clear an advanced filter, close the filter description.
- To clear all advanced filters, tap Clear All.
- To view additional columns, move the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- To scroll through the lines of the table, move the vertical scroll bar at the right side of the page.
The following table describes the fields in the Refunds page:
Amount of the refund, in units of the currency defined in Currency.
Date and time that the refund was created.
Currency of the payment and the refund.
Payment Created At
Date and time that the original payment was created.
ID of the payment that was refunded.
Payment method for the payment and the refund.
ID of the refund.
Indicates the status of the refund. One of the following:
Updated 29 days ago
|Viewing Refund Details|