- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and click Wallets.
The Wallets page appears.
- Modify the display by doing the following:
- To add or remove columns, click the Choose Columns icon at the top right. The icon has three vertical bars. On the Choose Columns panel, select the columns you want to appear on screen.
- To change the column order, click on a column header and drag it to a new place.
- Other things you can do:
- To view additional columns, hover over the table and move the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- To scroll through the pages of the table, click the page arrows or type a page number in the box at the bottom of the page.
- To filter the list, type a value in the Search field.
- To sort the list, click the column heading.
The following table describes the fields in the Wallets page:
ID of the currency account in the wallet. 32-digit UUID.
The current balance of the account.
The time that the wallet was created.
Three-letter ISO 4217 code for the currency of the account.
The email address of the primary wallet contact.
The name of the primary wallet contact.
The status of the identify verification.
The maximum sum that can be held in the account.
The phone number of the primary wallet contact.
The wallet type: personal, company, or client.
The time that the wallet was last updated.
ID of the wallet. String starting with ewallet_.
Status of the wallet.
Updated 18 days ago
|Previewing Wallet Details|