From the Account Details page, you can view and manage your:
- Client wallet details.
- Settlement configuration and frequency preferences.
- Client wallet contacts.
- Client wallet thresholds.
- Virtual accounts.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Account Details.
The Account Details page appears.
The information displayed on the Account Details page depends on your role. See Users and Roles.
The following sections appear:
- Your company's business name and tax ID number.
- Wallet Details - The wallet name, and the type and status of your account.
- Settlement configuration - The minimum required for you to settle funds in your bank account.
- Wallet Contacts - Any contact information tied to your client wallet including your name, phone number and email.
- Client wallet thresholds - Notifications when your wallet balance goes below the listed thresholds in each currency.
- Virtual Accounts - International Bank Account Numbers (IBANs) that have been tied to your account to hold a specific currency.
Do not share the access key or the secret key with any unauthorized person.
Do not transmit the secret key in plain text.
- Note: You can manage your company's bank accounts in the Client Portal for the production environment. You must have Owner or Administrator privileges to manage bank accounts.
Updated 3 months ago
|Managing Bank Accounts|