From the Account Details page, you can view and manage:
- Your personal and business profiles.
- Your account credentials.
- Your company's bank accounts.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Account Details.
The Account Details page appears.
The information displayed on the Account Details page depends on your role. See Users and Roles.
The following sections appear:
- Personal Details - Your name, phone number, email, and password. Update as required and tap Save.
- Business Details - Your company's business name and tax ID number. This section appears for users with Owner or Administrator privileges. Update as required and tap Save.
- Production Credentials or Sandbox Credentials - Your secret key and access key. See Account Credentials. This section appears for users with Owner privileges.
- Bank Accounts - Details of your company's bank accounts. See Managing Bank Accounts. This section appears in the Client Portal for the production environment, for users with Owner or Administrator privileges.
Do not share the access key or the secret key with any unauthorized person.
Do not transmit the secret key in plain text.
- Note: You can manage your company's bank accounts in the Client Portal for the production environment. You must have Owner or Administrator privileges to manage bank accounts.
Updated about a month ago
|Managing Bank Accounts|