You can modify any fraud rule the following ways:
- Edit - Update the conditions or operators of a rule.
- Change status - Set the rule status to one of the following:
- Enabled - The rule is active, validated and is in use by Rapyd Protect
- Disabled - The rule is inactive but validated.
- Draft - The rule is inactive and not validated.
- Delete - Permanently remove the rule.
From the Rules page"
Tap the three dots on the the rule you want to update.
Choose one of the following:
- Enable - Enables the rule and validates it. Relevant when the rule is Disabled or Draft.
- Disable - Disables the rule. Relevant when the rule is Enabled.
- Edit - Opens the Edit Rule dialog box. See Creating a Fraud Rule.
- Delete - Removes the rule permanently from the system.
- Audit Log - The list of the activity related to the rule.
- Simulate - run a simulation of the rule to know how many transactions it would have flagged over the last 60 days.
Before you enable a rule, verify that it does not contradict existing enabled rules.
Updated 8 months ago
|View All Transactions Under Review|