You can modify most Reporting Information and Bank Details values for a bank account.
The Account Number value cannot be modified. If the bank account number is not correct, delete the existing bank account and add a new one with the updated account number. See Deleting a Bank Account and Adding a Bank Account.
You must have Owner or Administrator privileges to modify the details of a bank account.
To modify bank account details:
- Sign in to the production environment as described in Signing Up for an Account to the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Settlements.
The Settlements page appears.
- Under Bank Account, tap the Edit Bank Account icon for the account that you want to modify.
The Edit Bank Account dialog box appears:
- Modify the values and tap Submit.
The bank account details are updated.
To change your settlement preferences:
- Hover over the listed Bank Name and Account Number under Bank Account.
- Click the Edit Settlement Preferences icon.
The settlement frequency dialogue box appears.
- Select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly settlement frequency
- Enter the Minimum Settlement Amount
- Select Apply.
Updated 3 months ago
|Deleting a Bank Account|