You can preview highlights of a report of a mass invoice operation. A report covers one batch operation.
This procedure requires Owner, Administrator, or Editor privileges.
- Do one of the following:
Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Collect > Mass Invoices >.
The Mass Invoices page appears. See Listing Mass Invoice Reports.
Note: you can filter the Batch ID link of the report that you want to preview.
(Owner, Administrator): After you upload a mass invoice file, Rapyd sends you an email (see Uploading a Mass Invoice File). In the email, click portal.
The mass invoice report preview page appears.
- Modify the display by doing the following:
- To change the column order, grab a column header and drag it to a new position.
- To sort the list, hover over a column header. If the cursor turns into a pointing finger, click the header. An arrow indicates the sort direction. To change the direction, click the header again.
- Other things you can do:
- To filter the list, click the Search field at the top. Type a free text string. Then click the magnifying glass icon.
- To clear a filter, delete the text in the Search field and click the magnifying glass icon.
- To apply an advanced filter, click the Filter icon at the top right. In the Filter window, select a field and a condition, and enter a value. To define an additional filter, click + Add Filter and fill in the field, condition, and value. Then click Apply.
- To clear an advanced filter, close the filter description.
- To clear all advanced filters, click Clear All.
- To view additional columns, move the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page.
- To scroll through the lines of the table, move the vertical scroll bar at the right side of the page.
- To display the Mass Invoice Reports page, click Close at the top right corner.
The following table describes the fields in the mass invoice report preview page:
The amount of the payment.
The country where the payment method is in use.
The currency of the payment.
The code for the error when the status of the invoice request is Error.
A code used to pay the invoice at a point-of-sale (POS) location.
ID of the payment.
Payment Method Type
The type of payment method.
URL to complete the payment on line.
The status of the invoice request. One of the following:
Updated 17 days ago
|Downloading a Mass Invoice Report|