You can preview selected details of a client wallet.
This procedure requires Owner, Administrator, or Editor privileges.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Balance.
The Balance page appears.
- Hover over the Wallet name (for example, Primary Account), and click Preview.
The Preview panel appears.
The Wallet Details section of the Preview panel provides the following information:
- Phone Number - The phone number of the wallet owner.
- Reference ID - The reference identifier of the wallet, defined by the client.
To modify the ID, click the pencil icon (relevant to Owner and Administrator).
- Status - The status of the wallet: active or inactive.
- Type - The wallet type: Client.
The Balances section of the Preview panel lists the balances in each of the accounts of the wallet.
The Transactions section of the Preview panel lists the last five transactions of the wallet. To view all transactions, click See all transactions.
To see details of the wallet, click Details.
Updated 15 days ago
|Previewing Client Wallet Details|