You can preview selected details of a client wallet.
This procedure requires Owner, Administrator, or Editor privileges.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Balance.
The Balance page appears.
- Hover over the Wallet Transactions and click View All.
The Wallet Transactions page appears.
The Wallet Transactions full page provides the following information:
- Amount - The amount of the transaction and currency.
- Created At - The date and time of the transaction
- Direction - Clarifies if the transaction is going in or out of the client wallet.
- Transaction ID - The ID of the transaction started with wt_
- Type - The type of wallet transaction including fees to Rapyd or Funds collected.
Go to the Transactions to and from Rapyd section and click See All Settlements.
The Settlements page appears.
On the Settlements page, you can view your Next Payments and History past payments.
Back on the Balance page, select Funding Requests > See All Funding Requests.
The Funding Request page appears.
The Funding Requests full page provides the following information:
- Bank Name - The name of the bank and source of the funds.
- Paid Amount - The amount of funds paid into the client wallet.
- Pay Date - The date paid into the client wallet once the request is approved.
- Requested Amount - The the amount of funds and currency of the request
- Request Date - The date the funding request was made.
- Status - The current status of the funding request.
Updated 10 months ago