You can request a payment.
This procedure requires Owner or Administrator privileges.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Collect > Request Payment.
The Request Payment dialog box appears.
- Unselect any payment methods you will not accept.
- Check Allow Payment with Fx to allow currency exchange.
- Click Next.
The Request Payment Fields dialog box appears.
- Fill in the following:
- Country - The country of the payment.
- Amount - The amount of the payment.
- Currency - The currency of the payment.
- Required Fields - Might appear, depending on your payment method.
- Payment Method - The name of the payment method type. (e.g.
- Note: If you included all payment methods this will be grayed out, and will include all methods.
- Expiration Date - The deadline for the customer to complete this payment, in Unix time. Default is 2 weeks.
- Tap Next.
The Checkout Page Created popup appears.
- Copy the URL to the Hosted Checkout Page with the given payment methods you chose.
Updated about a month ago