- Navigate to https://dashboard.rapyd.net/login.
The Sign In page appears.
- Click Sign Up.
The Create Your Rapyd Account page appears.
- Complete all fields, agree to the terms and conditions, complete the reCAPTCHA, and then click Sign Up.
The following email appears in your mailbox:
Click Log in.
The Sign In page reappears.
Enter your email and password, then click Sign In.
The Two-Factor Authentication page appears.
- Enter your country code and your mobile phone number, then click Send Verification Code.
A 6-digit numeric code is sent by SMS to your phone and the Please Enter Code page appears.
- Enter the 6-digit code.
Rapyd Client Portal opens. (See 9. Welcome Screen)
- Note: You can change your number or use an authenticator app.
- If you choose to use an authenticator app, you can follow the Use Two-Factor Authenticator App guide to set up your OTP configuration.
Once you complete either step, the following page appears.
- Follow the welcome screen navigation according to your needs, or Skip to go to the Home page.
Home page appears as shown.
Updated 4 months ago
|Signing in to the Client Portal|