Each Client Portal user is assigned a role. The role defines the actions that the user can do.
The Owner and Administrator roles are responsible for managing the users. Other roles have limited privileges.
You can do the following:
- Roles and Tasks - Learn which tasks are permitted for each role.
- Viewing Users - View details of your company's users.
- Inviting a User - Invite a new user.
- Changing a User's Role - Change a user's role.
- Removing a User - Remove a user.
- Listing User Actions - Monitor user activity.
- Viewing User Action Details - View details of a specific user action.
- Downloading an Audit Log Report - Download a report of user actions.
Updated 23 days ago
|Roles and Tasks|