You can view the balances of your client wallets.
This procedure requires Owner, Administrator, or Editor privileges.
- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to My Account > Balance.
The Balance page appears.
The page shows each account for every client wallet. You can group the data by wallet or by currency.
The following table describes the fields in the Balance page.
Amount of money of the indicated currency in the account.
Type of wallet. Relevant when the accounts are grouped by wallet. One of the following:
Date and time of the most recent transaction in the indicated currency.
Balance of the indicated currency in all wallets. Relevant when the accounts are grouped by currency.
Wallet Reference ID
Reference identifier of the wallet, defined by the client. Example: Primary Account.
- You can do the following:
- To group the accounts by wallet, click Wallet.
- To group the accounts by currency, click Currency.
- To see details of a wallet, click the Wallet name (for example, Primary Account).
Updated about a month ago
|Viewing Client Wallet Balances|