Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal and navigate to Collect > Payments > Disputes.
The Disputes tab appears on the Payments page.
To view a preview of a dispute, hover over the row that contains the dispute you want to view and then click the row.
The following panel appears:
- For a description of the information displayed, see Listing Disputes.
- Select Submit Evidence or Approve Dispute to challenge the dispute or accept the dispute.
- Note: you can also Tap the three dots icon to submit evidence or challenge the dispute.
Click Submit Evidence
The Challenge Dispute page appears.
The page contains the following information:
- Payment Requested - date and amount of payment request.
- Payment Paid - date and amount of payment paid by user.
- Click See All Details to view the Payment Details as described in Viewing Payment Details.
See All Payment Details
Click See All Details to view the Payment Details including card issuer, or bank as described in Viewing Payment Details.
- Description - description of the disputed payment
- Last 4 digits - last 4 digits of card number
- Payment Original - origin of the payment request
- Merchant reference ID - Unique ID of the merchant.
- The payer details include personal details of the user including: name, email address, phone number and IP address.
- Dispute Amount - amount of the disputed payment.
- Category - category of the dispute.
- Reason - reason for the dispute.
- Explanation - explanation of the dispute.
- Recommendations - recommendations on actions to move forward.
- Challenge - input a reason for the challenge of the dispute.
- Files - Upload files related to the challenge of the dispute. Click add a File for more uploads.
Updated 2 months ago