- Sign in as described in Accessing the Client Portal.
- Do one of the following:
- Navigate to Wallets > Accounts, then click the Wallet ID of the wallet you want.
- Navigate to Wallets > Transactions, then click the Wallet ID of any transaction of the wallet you want.
The Details page appears for the wallet you selected.
- Tap the Transactions tab to see a list of all transactions for this wallet.
The Transactions page appears.
The following table describes the fields of the Transactions tab:
|Amount||The amount of the transaction.|
|Card Number||The number of the card used for the transaction.|
|Created At||The time that the transaction was created.|
|Currency||The currency of the transaction. Three-letter ISO 4217 code.|
|Direction||The direction of flow of the funds into or out of the wallet account.|
|Status||Status of the transaction. One of the following:|
Active - The transaction is active and awaiting completion.
Canceled - The transaction was canceled.
Closed - The transaction is complete.
Completed - The recipient received the transaction funds.
Created - The transaction was created successfully.
Error - The transaction was not created.
EXP - The transaction has expired.
Rejected - The transaction was rejected.
* Updated - The transaction was updated.
|Transaction ID||The ID of the transaction. 32-digit UUID.|
|Type||The type of the transaction.|
Updated 18 days ago
|Listing IDV Checks|