Rapyd enables merchants to issue wallets to consumers and businesses and to manage the flow of money into and out of the wallets. A wallet has the following capabilities:
- Storing funds collected from outside sources.
- Managing accounts in multiple currencies.
- Converting currency.
- Sending money to and receiving money from other wallets.
- Sending money to bank accounts.
- Making payments for goods and services.
You can create personal wallets and company wallets for your customers. For a client wallet, you must contact Rapyd Customer Support.
The following pages describe functionality in the Wallets branch:
- Listing Wallets - View a list of all Rapyd wallet accounts that your company manages.
- Previewing Wallet Details - Preview selected details of a specific wallet account and its cards.
- Viewing Details of a Wallet - View details of a specific wallet, including transactions and contacts.
- Downloading a Report of Wallet Accounts - Download a report of all currency accounts in the wallets your company manages.
- Transferring Wallet Funds - Transfer funds from a wallet account to another wallet account.
- Deactivating a Wallet - Change the status of a wallet account to disabled.
- Viewing Ledger of Wallet Transactions - View a ledger of transactions involving all Rapyd Wallets that your company manages.
- Viewing Transactions of a Wallet - View transaction details of a specific wallet.
- Listing IDV Checks - View a list of all identity verification checks that your company has performed.
- Downloading an IDV Check Report - Download a report of IDV checks.
- Listing Contacts - View a list of all the contacts that your company manages.
- Viewing Contacts of a Wallet - View contacts of a specific wallet.
- Viewing Contact Details - View details of a wallet contact.
- Issuing a Card to a Contact - Issue a card to a wallet contact.
- Viewing Cards of a Contact - View cards of a wallet contact.
- Downloading a Report of Contacts - Download a report of contacts.
Updated 23 days ago