A mass invoice file includes a list of payments in a specific format. This file can then be uploaded to the Client Portal for processing. The Client Portal provides a mass invoice report that includes pay codes for Rapyd Points of Sale locations and URLs for completing the payments.
Mass invoices are not related to the Invoice Object.
You can do the following:
- Creating Mass Invoices - See the steps for a mass invoice operation.
- Downloading a Sample Mass Invoice File - Download a sample file from the Client Portal.
- Creating a Mass Invoice File - Create a mass invoice file.
- Uploading a Mass Invoice File - Upload your mass invoice file to the Client Portal.
- Listing Mass Invoice Reports - View a list of reports of mass invoice operations.
- Previewing a Mass Invoice Report - Preview highlights of a report of a mass invoice operation.
- Downloading a Mass Invoice Report - Download a report of a mass invoice operation.
- Downloading a Summary of Mass Invoice Reports - Download a summary of mass invoice reports created for a defined time period.
Each procedure requires specific user roles.
Updated 3 days ago