Instantly connect hundreds of local payment methods to your shopping cart and drive increased conversions and customer loyalty. Currently, Rapyd offers plugins for Magento, Shopify, Wix and WooCommerce. Plugins can be activated and deactivated in the Rapyd Client Portal.
Sign up for a Rapyd Client Portal Account.
With a Rapyd Client Portal Account, you can:
- Activate and set up your plugin.
- Access sandbox mode and test payments.
- View supported payment methods.
- View payment reports.
- Invite team members.
- Complete KYB steps to fully activate your account
Sign in to Client Portal and navigate to Plugins.
The Featured Plugins page displays the supported plugins:
- Each plugin window displays the plugin's status: Activated or Deactivated.
- Initially, all plugins are deactivated.
To view the plugin menu, click on the three dots icon that is on the top right corner of the plugin window. From the Plug-in menu you can:
- View plugin instructions
- View plugin secret keys
Please see each Rapyd Payments Plugin to learn which countries Rapyd supports today.
- Rapyd Payments Plugin for WooCommerce
- Rapyd Payments Plugin for Wix
- Rapyd Payments Plugin for Shopify
Updated 12 days ago