Accept local payments on the world’s leading commerce platforms with zero integration
With a Rapyd Client Portal Account, you can:
- Activate and set up your plugin.
- Access sandbox mode and test payments.
- View supported payment methods.
- View payment reports.
- Invite team members.
- Complete KYB steps to fully activate your account
Sign in to Client Portal and navigate to Plugins.
The Featured Plugins page displays the supported plugins:
- Each plugin window displays the plugin's status: Activated or Deactivated.
- Initially, all plugins are deactivated.
To view the plugin menu, click on the three dots icon that is on the top right corner of the plugin window. From the Plugin menu you can:
- View plugin instructions
- View plugin keys
To view the keys of a specific plugin:
- Select View Keys from the Plugin menu.
The plugin access key and secret key are displayed:
- Copy and paste both keys as indicated in the plugin instructions.
- Click OK.
- Some plugins do not require keys, and their menu does not display the View Keys option.
- There are unique keys for sandbox and production environments.
Please see each Rapyd Payments Plugin to learn which countries Rapyd supports today.
Updated 21 days ago